A full list of Stephen King works is located at the bottom of the blog.

Friday, October 19, 2012

EPIC Dark Tower Read-a-Long--Important Update


I wanted to post this update, first as an apology to those who are still participating for my being so behind on discussion posts, and second because I want to restructure the way we do the read-a-long discussions.  I'm just finding that keeping up with the weekly discussions/check-ins is way too hard with the way my real life and reading schedule is.  So this is how we're going to do things from now on.
  •  For the books that we are discussing in a month's time, we will have two discussions.  The first half of the book, the discussion will be posted at the middle of the month.  The second half of the book, the discussion post will go up on the last day of the month.
  • For the books which require two months because of their length, since there are basically 60 days (give or take) in two months, we will have a discussion post every 20 days.  I will schedule accordingly the parts of the book when the time comes.  Our first two month discussion will be in December/January for Wizard and Glass, Book 4.
I hope this meets with everyone's approval and that you will forgive me for being so behind.  I will have the discussion up for The Drawing of the Three, through page 277, on Sunday.  Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment