A full list of Stephen King works is located at the bottom of the blog.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This Read-a-Long that has been Tweaked to Death!


The EPIC Dark Tower read-a-long has been tweaked and reconfigured so many times, it really has become EPIC! When I decided to host this read-a-long, I did not realize the ramifications. Number one...I do not like to read a book series one right after the other. I like to take breaks in between. Number two...I did not plan for all the personal issues that happened in my life over the past six months (a separation, a major move, bankruptcy, being sick twice in the past two months, filing for divorce). Yeah, it has been fun times...not! So, what I have decided is not to cancel the read-a-long, but to extend it to however long it takes (note the new button, "Estimated date of completion? Who the hell knows!). I know some who are reading along are reading ahead (Hi, Heather *wink*), which is perfectly fine, so I think a less stringent approach will work best. If you are extremely organized and scheduled and reading along, I do apologize. Some of us kind of just fly by the seat of our pants. It can be a cross to bear.

I will post links in the sidebar below the button to discussion posts when I post them. Also, if you're subscribed to the blog, you'll also know when I have posted something. I am halfway through The Waste Lands right now. Hopefully, I can finish it this month. *fingers crossed* The next book is Wizard and Glass and it's HUGE so no telling how long that one will take me.

I want to thank everyone in advance for understanding and I hope you will still be with us.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way,
    how can we communicate?

    Also visit my site - cenaless (www.taxidrivercapetown.co.za)

    ReplyDelete