A full list of Stephen King works is located at the bottom of the blog.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

EPIC Dark Tower Read-a-Long--Reconfigured Reading Schedule


I am having to reconfigure the reading schedule for the read-a-long due to some recent circumstances in my personal life.  I'm separating from my husband and my sons and I are moving in with my mom.  It's a big move so I have little time for reading.  I haven't even made it a quarter of a way through The Wastelands because of all the emotional upheaval.  I do apologize and I hope that you all will stick with me.  If anyone else fell behind, this might help you to catch up so feel free to jump back in any time.  Here are the reconfigured dates:


September--The Gunslinger, Book 1
October--The Drawing of the Three, Book 2
January--The Waste Lands, Book 3
February/March--Wizard and Glass, Book 4
April--The Wind Through the Keyhole, Book 4.5
May/June--Wolves of the Calla, Book 5
July--Song of Susannah, Book 6
August/September--The Dark Tower, Book 7

I've updated the button with the appropriate dates as well, if you want to change it out.

Thank you for understanding and bearing with me during this trying time.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    Thinking of you and sending warm wishes!

    All the best,
    Leah Saylor-Abney

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am LATE in starting this!! My appologies!! However...

    Here is my review for The Gunslinger http://read2review.com/our-reviews/epic-fantasy/stephen-king/the-gunslinger-the-dark-tower-1/

    I rated it 4/5 =D

    ReplyDelete